Blackened Tilapia with Radish and Cucumber Salsa

I've had this recipe from way back when my husband did Weight Watchers online (a few years ago).  For some reason I've never tried it.  I stumbled upon it again a few days ago and thought to give it a try.  Boy, am I glad I did!   It's sooooo good!  Simple and delicious!  To sweeten the deal for the kids, I served it with mac'n'cheese, and it worked great.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-cooking spray
-4 tilapia fillets
-Blackened seasoning
-5 radishes, quartered
-1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
-1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
-3 green onions, sliced
-2 Tbs lime juice
-1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
-salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:
Spray large skillet with cooking spray.  Season tilapia with blackened seasoning.  Place in prepared skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Meanwhile, combine radishes, cucumber, bell pepper and green onions.  Add lime juice, oil and salt and pepper.  Stir well and adjust the seasoning.  Serve next to tilapia.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts