Quick Drob

Drob is a traditional Romanian dish, served at Easter time.  It's usually made out of lamb organs, but since where I live that's comparable to looking for the needle in the haystack, I tried to figure out a different way to make it.  I found a recipe that gave me an idea, and then made it my own.  It's really good and it sure satisfies that craving. :)  Enjoy!
 Ingredients:
-1 lb liver sausage, case removed
-1/3 cup cooked rice
-3 green onions, sliced
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1 Tbs dried parsley
-2 eggs
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F.  Butter a small loaf pan (I used the cooking butter spray).
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until well mixed.  Pour mixture into prepared pan.  Cook in preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until nice and browned on top.  Slice and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts