Mediterranean Pasta Salad

My sweet friend Dawn served a similar salad to this about a week ago.  I loved it so much that I wanted to make it for my family.  I forgot all the ingredients Dawn had in hers, so I tweaked it a bit according to my taste and added some of the things I remembered and some ingredients I really like.  I absolutely love what resulted!  YUM! :)  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 lb cooked pasta (I used garden rotini, but you can use any type you want)
-1 lb small shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined,with tails removed
-1 small red onion, cut in small chunks
-1 red/yellow/orange red pepper, diced
-1 handful of green or black olives (I prefer green)
-1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
-about a cup of crumbled feta
-1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Directions:
Mix everything together.  The marinade from the artichokes plus the olive oil will give it a very nice flavor.  Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts