Curry-Peach Glazed Chicken

I have heard so much about the wonderful flavor of curry, so I decided to give it a try.  The first recipe I tried came out real bland, and I was quite disappointed.  I was determined though to give curry another try.  So I looked for recipes all over.  I combined a few ideas and came up with this.  Very simple, yet absolutely delicious!  I LOVED this so much!  I'm excited to make it again soon!:)  I served ours with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-4 chicken thighs, bone and skin on
-salt and pepper, to taste
-1/2 cup peach preserves (I used my mom's homemade one)
-1/4 cup margarine
-1 tsp curry powder
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.  Fry chicken for 5-6 minutes on each sides, or until golden brown.  Drain on paper towels.
Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan combine preserves, margarine and curry.  Cook over medium heat, until well blended and bubbly.  Remove from heat.
Place chicken in baking dish.  Top chicken with glaze (be generous).  Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts