Juicy Roasted Turkey

I know the whole turkey brine is now in fashion, but I seriously don't have the time, energy, nor space to do my turkey like that.  So I followed Bobby Flay's advice and roasted my turkey by varying the temperature.  Oh, the results were amazing!!!  The turkey came out super moist, so flavorful and absolutely delicious!  Enjoy!
 Thaw turkey in the fridge about a week before roasting it.  Wash it and pat it dry with paper towels.  Generously rub it with olive oil, seasoned salt, garlic powder and black pepper.  Don't forget the cavities and under the skin!  Place roasting rack on top of roasting pan.  Place rubbed turkey on rack.  Bake at 450 F uncovered for 1 hour.  Lower heat to 325 F and continue roasting covered with aluminum foil for 1 1/2 hours.  Uncover and cook for 1 more hour.  Let it rest for 30 minutes.  Carve and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts