Slow cooker barbecue meatballs

Meatballs are  always a crowd pleaser and of course, they are quite popular in our home.  I found this recipe on the Betty Crocker website, but I couldn’t find a couple of ingredients.  So I replaced them with something else, and came up with this recipe.  These meatballs are seriously so good, that every time I serve them they are gone in just a few minutes.  Enjoy!



Ingredients:
 -1 cup bbq sauce ( we prefer the Sweet Baby Rays)
-3/4 cup orange juice
-1 can (16 oz) of jellied cranberry sauce
-1/2 tsp ground mustard
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
-1/2 tsp salt
-2 lbs frozen meatballs (I used the Costco brand)
Directions: Set the slow cooker on high and mix all ingredients except the meatballs. I used a whisk to mash the jelly and to mix everything very well. Once the sauce looks smooth, lower the heat to low and add the meatballs. Mix them well into the sauce. Cook on low for 2 hours. They keep well on the warm setting for up to 24 hours (you have to stir them occasionally). Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts