Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate.  This was an experiment and I'm happy to say that it came out delicious!  I'll definitely make this again.:)

Ingredients:
-1 c butter
-2 c sugar
-4 eggs
-1 1/2 c canned pumpkin
-3 1/2 c flour
-2 tsp baking soda
-4 tsp pumpkin spice
-1 tsp salt
-1 1/2 to 2c chocolate chips (any kind you want-I used half milk chocolate and half white chocolate)
-chopped pecans, optional
Directions:
Cream butter, sugar and eggs.  Add pumpkin and mix.  Set aside.  In another bowl sift all the dry ingredients.  Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamy mixture.  Beat until well blended.  Add chocolate chips and pecans, if desired.  Grease a bundt cake pan (I like to use the spray bake with flour).  Pour batter and bake at 350 for 70 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts