Alabama White BBQ Sauce

I was browsing through some food blogs the other day and came across this recipe on this blog. My mouth started watering immediately!  It promised to be spicy and, if you know me, that's a big weakness of mine. :)  I immediately fit it into my meal calendar, of course!  Following the original recipe, the sauce itself was nice, but it tasted more like a really delicious ranch.  So I went to work and tweaked it to my liking.  This version sure has the kick I was looking for and it is simply delicious!  You can serve it with some delicious fried chicken, pork, steak, salads, etc.  It's quite versatile.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 cup mayonnaise
-2 Tbs spicy brown mustard
-2 Tbs horseradish sauce
-1 clove garlic, peeled
-1 tsp ground black pepper
-1/4 cup white vinegar
-1/4 tsp salt
-1 tsp cayenne 
Directions:
Place all ingredients in blender.  Process until nice and smooth.  Pour into container, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.  Enjoy!
Recipe inspired from here

Comments

Popular Posts