Pecan Pie 2

I seriously love pecan pie.  This recipe is a little different than my first one on this blog.  In this one I used brown sugar as opposed to corn syrup.  The result was fantastic!  The pecans simply melt in your mouth in a delicous concoction of flavors.  Just enjoy! :)
Ingredients:
-1 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup white sugar
-2 eggs
-1 cup chopped pecans
-1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
-2 Tbs milk
-1 Tbs flour
-1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 cup pecan halves
-1 (9 inch) deep frozen pie shell, unbaked
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 F.  Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.  Place frozen pie shell on top and set aside.
Cream sugars and eggs.  Add chopped pecans, melted butter, milk, flour, and vanilla.  Pour mixture into prepared shell.  Arrange pecan halves on top.
Bake in preheated oven for about 55 minutes or until the pie has a slight jiggle in the center.  Enjoy!

Comments

Lynness said…
Ooh! Pecan pie is my favorite kind of pie! I will have to try this recipe.
Ioana said…
You won't regret, Lynness. This pie is just heavenly!
Irina said…
So delicious!!! I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a hit!
Ioana said…
So glad you liked it!

Popular Posts