Cinnamon Pie

Ever since I've seen that Psych episode where Shawn and Gus devour slice after slice of cinnamon pie, I've been wanting to make one. But the years have passed and I still didn't do it. I was watching that episode again the other day and I knew that the time was finally here and I was gonna make it. I'm glad I did. It was super easy and super delicious! Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 frozen deep dish 9-inch pie crust (no need to thaw)
-8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
-1 cup packed brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 egg yolk
-1 1/4 cups heavy cream
-1/4 cup flour
-3.5 Tbs cinnamon
-1 Tbs vanilla extract
-1 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place the frozen crust on top. Set it aside.
Cream the cheese, sugar, eggs, and yolk. Once nice and smooth add the cream and flour. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
Pour into crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Slice and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts