Slow Cooker Saucy Ribs

I know I said it so many times, but I really love my slow cooker.  Life is busy toting 5 little kids around all day long, so it's nice to just throw things in my crockpot and have a nice meal waiting for us at the end of the day.  The sauce is super, extra good in this recipe.  Finger-licking good! And it had a tiny little kick to it. :)  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-3 lbs boneless pork ribs
-2 cups ketchup
-1 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup chopped onion or a handful dehydrated chopped onion
-4-6 dashes of Tabasco sauce
-2 Tbs yellow mustard
-2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
Directions:
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.  Quickly brown the ribs (you might have to do this in batches).  Remove and place them in the slow cooker.
Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over browned ribs.  Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts