Cream Cheese Peach Pie

I LOVE peach season in the summer!  I love those delicious, sweet and juicy peaches. So yummy! We usually end up with way more peaches than we can eat, so I freeze a lot of them. I peel and slice them and freeze 2 cups of them in separate resealable bags. This way, I can enjoy my beloved peaches year round. :) And that's how we come to this peach pie. I wanted to use some of my frozen peaches, and this was a great way to do so. The filling is so creamy and delicious, and it melts in your mouth. So good!  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-2 cups frozen peaches
-1/4 cup water
-2 (.25 oz each) packs unflavored gelatin
-8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions:
Thaw peaches. Using a fork, drain all the juice that comes from the peaches.  Place peaches in a food processor and the juice in a saucepan.
To the saucepan add the water and gelatin.  Let it sit for a minute.
Place saucepan on the stove, over medium heat, and stir until gelatin dissolves (about 2-3 minutes).
Remove from stove and let mixture cool slightly. 
Pour over peaches, in the food processor.  Add the cheese and sugar. Process until nice and smooth.
Pour in pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or until filling is set.
Slice and enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts