Quiche Lorraine

This is by far the best tasting quiche I have ever tasted!  I found this recipe in my ward's cook book, submitted by my friend Maria.  She is a great cook, so it was no surprise when this came out so delicious.  You have to give this a try.  It is amazing!  I tweaked it just a little bit, but I stayed true to most of the recipe.   Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 (9 inch) deep dish unbaked pie crust
-1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
-1 cup ham, minced
-3 green onions, sliced
-1/2 green pepper, chopped
-5 eggs, slightly beaten
-1 cup heavy cream
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp ground mustard
Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 F.  Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.  Place unbaked crust on top of foil.
Arrange cheese, bacon and ham on bottom of pie crust.  Sprinkle with green onions and green peppers.
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, salt and mustard.  Pour over cheese mixture.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.  Remove from heat and let it rest for about 10 minutes.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts