Mini Meat Loaves

I really liked this version of meat loaf. Besides the nice individual portions, the flavor is more abundant and the spaghetti sauce gives it a different, tastier touch.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 (26 oz) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used traditional)
-1 1/2 lbs extra lean ground beef
-1 1/2 cups herb seasoned stuffing
-2 eggs, beaten
-1 small onion, finely chopped
-1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
-1 tsp dried parsley
-salt and pepper, to taste
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:
Preheat oven at 400 F.
Mix 1 cup of the sauce with beef, stuffing, eggs, onion, pepper, parsley, salt and pepper, and shredded cheese.  Mix well.  Shape into 6 mini loaves and place on a shallow baking dish (I used my cookie sheet).  Spread 2 Tbs sauce on top of each loaf.  Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.  Heat remaining sauce and serve with meat loaves.  Enjoy!
Slightly adapted from my friend, Regina's recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts