Fred's Pulled Pork

 My amazing brother-in-law made this for us recently and I loved it so much that I asked him for the recipe. I then made it for my family and the whole thing was instantly devoured. It's super easy to make and so very delicious. The flavors are absolutely amazing together. I served ours with my apple-poppyseed slaw. SO good! Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-4.5-5 lbs pork spare ribs
-1 Tbs chipotle chili pepper
-1 Tbs garlic powder
-2 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-vinegar (white or apple cider work great)
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Mix together the chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Once well mixed, rub the pork with it on both sides.
Place on baking sheet (a cookie sheet is perfect). Pour about 1/2 inch vinegar in the pan, around the pork. Not more than that. Cover tightly with foil.
Roast in preheated oven for 2 hours. 
Remove from oven and uncover. Carefully remove the bones and place pork chunks into a large bone. Using two forks, shred the pork. Add about half (or more, depending on your taste) of the pan liquids. Mix well and enjoy! YUM!

Comments

Popular Posts