Instant Pot Rice Pudding

I really love rice pudding, but I don't like all the time spent stirring and stirring... So, I decided to make it in my instant pot and it turned out so creamy!  Plus, I don't have to do any of all that stirring!  Win-win!  Delicious!  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups rice
-3 cups water
-3 cups milk, divided
-1 cup sugar
-zest from 1 lemon
-1 tsp rum essence
-cinnamon
Directions:
In your Instant Pot, combine the rice, water, 2 cups of the milk, and sugar.  Give it a good stir.  Cover, set the valve in the sealed position and press the porridge button.  This should cook it for 20 minutes.  Once done, do a natural release for 10 minutes, then move the valve into release position.
Once done, remove the top. Stir in remaining cup of milk, lemon zest, and rum essence. Give it one last good stir.  
Scoop into serving dishes and sprinkle with some cinnamon.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts