Quick and Easy Oreo Cheesecake Pie

With a super crazy schedule, I always try to find ways to make yummy things that are very quick and easy.   I love how nowadays there are so many conveniences right at our fingertips.  Such is the case with this delicious pie.  Did you know that Kraft Philadelphia has a cheesecake mix ready to use? I didn't either until recently when I spotted it in the dairy section at the grocery store.  How awesome is that!  So, I tossed in that a few crushed oreos, poured it all into a ready crust and there you have a super yummy pie!  Our family loves this one.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 (24.3 oz) tub Philadelphia cheesecake mix
-12 oreos, crushed
-1 (9 inch) Oreo pie crust
Directions:
In a large bowl, mix the cheesecake with the oreos.  Pour into crust.  Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.  Slice and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts