Jaclyn's Artichoke Dip

This truly is the BEST dip ever!  My friend Jaclyn made this for a girls' night a few months ago.  She's been very nice to share the recipe with me (I begged for a while :).  The wait was so worth it!  Now, I'm not big into football games, but I like pretending to watch them just so that I can make this type of food and enjoy it.:)  I made this dip for a game last weekend and oh, my belly was in heaven!  I served it with slices of my sour dough bread.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-4 Tbs butter
-1 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
-1 bunch green onions, cleaned and sliced
-1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
-16 oz sour cream
-12 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
-1 (14.75 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Melt butter in a large skillet.  Saute garlic and onion in butter for 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, sour cream and cheese.  Stir in artichoke and garlic mixture.  Mix very well.  Pour into 8x8 pan.  Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts