BBQ Pork Pasta Salad

I really love pasta salads and I'm always looking for finding new ways of enjoying them.  The other day I came across this recipe and I knew I had to make it.  It was an instant hit for our family.  It's quick, easy and very yummy.  Enjoy!
Ingredients:
-1 lb pasta (rotini, penne, fusilli, etc)
-2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
-1 tsp Louisiana style hot sauce
-1/2 tsp chili powder
-1/8 tsp garlic powder
-1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
-1 cup mayonnaise
-1/2 cup bbq sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
-1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
-6-8 green onions, cleaned and chopped
-16 oz pulled pork in bbq sauce
Directions:
Cook pasta according to package directions.  Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again very well.
While the pasta is cooking, in your big salad bowl mix the vinegar, hot sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne and mayo.  Mix very well.  Add cooled and drained pasta and remaining ingredients.  Mix very well and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.  
To serve, scoop into bowl and heat for 1 minute in the microwave.  DELICIOUS! Enjoy!
Slightly altered from a recipe courtesy of the Neely's on foodnetwork.com 

Comments

Popular Posts